"Personal Branding is important in all knowledge work, and no less so in science-related industries. The reason can be summed up in two words... Demonstrable expertise." - Biotech REACH
Good, intentional, and authentic images help you connect with your audience, shape people's emotions and first impressions, strengthen your brand, and increase conversions. It takes a lot of your valuable time to analyze what sort of photos you need and even more to find fitting stock photos, especially if you need space for text.
The creation of social media content, which is expected to excite, delight, educate, and entertain your target audience in a manner that is relevant to them, consumes even more of your time. Having your own personal brand photographer helps you reclaim your and your team's time.
Having your own photographer:
- Gets you photos that show off your expertise and convert!
- Ensures a consistent, branded look across all social media platforms and over time.
- Creates photos that are an authentic, more personable capture of you, your team, and your audience engaging with your brand.
- Allows for an efficient shoot and quick delivery of your images.
- Give you back your valuable time and energy so you can focus on growing your business.
"People do not buy goods or services. They buy relations, stories, and magic." - Seth Godin
- No forced posing, out-of-character settings and wardrobe
- No more nervous smiles or unflattering angles
- No limits to what you can do with your photos
- No lengthy consultations
- No complicated pricing guides
- You get you all photos from the shoot or a curated gallery. You decide.
Quality, dependability, fast turnaround time, and your satisfaction with my service are my priorities. I only sign on 6 entrepreneurs at a time so I can be fully dedicated to their photographic needs.
Hi. I'm Paula Morris
I have worked in biotech most of my professional career and found it incredibly rewarding to see my photos help launch start-ups by personalizing their brand and make them more approachable to the public, especially when it comes to complex and polarizing fields.
It's my goal is to help entrepreneurs in higher risk biotech fields, including biofuels, hemp-based CBD oil production, ethical genomic diagnostics, and opioid addiction solutions, show their audience who the people behind the business are and create a steady stream of images these entrepreneurs can use to educated audiences and grow their business online.
As an expert in your field, you have much, much better things to do than trying to address your social media content needs yourself. Entrepreneurs can benefit immensely from trusting a photographer who moves around comfortable (and safely) in laboratory & medical environments and is an expert in capturing photos that tell a story.
1) Contact Me. Click the Chat buttons below to message me. I'll be able to answer your questions and we'll set up a time for a stress free conversation.
2) Video Chat. We'll connect via video chat to go through all the main details and see if we'd be a good fit for each other.
3) Make It Official. If we decide to move forward, we'll plan your first photo session and sign the paperwork to make things official!
"Your personal brand is a promise to your clients... a promise of quality, consistency, competency, and reliability." - Jason Hartman
Let's Get Started
If you want to grow your personal brand and connect with your audience on a more effective, emotional level, I'd love to work with you.
Click here for pricing guide that includes option for all sizes of business and degree of social media engagement..
Click the Learn More button now to find out more.